Dr. Aaron E. Sheinfeld F. received his D.D.S. degree from Universidad Central de Venezuela in Caracas Venezuela, then he completed his 3 years Post-graduate training in Prosthodontics at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston MA graduating with Honors, then he received his D.M.D. degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
In 2002 Dr. Sheinfeld began his 7 year teaching career as an Assistant Professor in the Division of Prosthodontics at Tufts University and also joined the multidisciplinary private practice “Tufts Dental Associates” located in down town Boston, MA. A full service faculty practice offering leading-edge dental care. Many patients choose “Tufts Dental Associates” for the confidence of knowing that they are being cared for by leading-edge professionals who not only practice dentistry but who also teach and do research to improve oral health.
During his years at Tufts, Dr. Sheinfeld became very involved in many different aspect of the school:
- He taught Crown and Bridge, Veneers, Removable Partial Dentures, Complete Dentures and Implant dentistry in the undergraduate and Post-graduate Clinics.
- He held a Quality Control Assurance position for Laboratory Cases coming in and out of the school.
- In 2004 he became the Interim Director of a Complete Denture Facility at the VA Chelsea Soldiers Home, which was a former rotation site for Tufts students.
- Dr. Sheinfeld created, directed and taught a new curriculum course entitled “Porcelain Esthetic Dentistry” for 3rdyear students and also developed a lecture series entitled “Science of color I” and “Science of Color II” for the Biomaterials Course.
- He was a co-founder of a “Spanish Dental Terminology Workshop and participated in the “Faculty Mentoring Program” for dental international program students.
- In 2006 Dr. Sheinfeld began working with the Post-graduate Pediatric dentistry Faculty on advanced prosthodontic cases treating children with anodontia, tetracycline stain and other conditions. In addition, Dr. Sheinfeld became Chair of the School’s Standing Committee on Dental Faculty Practice as well as a member of the Prosthodontics and Operative Dentistry Department Chair Search Committee in 2008.
Awards received at Tufts University:
- 2008 Dean’s Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching, Tufts University, Boston, MA
- 2007 Dean’s Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching, Tufts University, Boston, MA
- 2006 Dean’s Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching, Tufts University, Boston, MA
- 2002 Steven R. Gordon Memorial Essay Contest Award, Boston, MA
- 2002 Hitoshy Ito Excellence Award, Boston, MA
- 2002 Ginno Passamonti Prosthodontist Fellowship Award, Tufts University, Boston, MA
In 2009 Dr. Sheinfeld and his family decided to relocate to sunny Florida were he acquired a 30 plus year old well established private practice from a retired dentist in Boca Raton which he named “Boca Raton Prosthodontics, PA”